It all started back in 1957 when Jerry Prostrollo purchased the Chevrolet and Oldsmobile dealership in Madison. In 1961, a new dealership was built to house the growing business from these two franchises. From there, the additions of more and more franchises seemed to snowball, adding Buick, Pontiac, Cadillac, and GMC trucks in 1980. In the spring on 1989, the Ford, Lincoln and Mercury franchises where acquired and remained in their own facility on the west side of Madison. Later that year, Chrysler offered their entire portfolio of new cars and trucks and thus the decision was made to create the one and only Prostrollo All American Auto Mall. This was the first auto mall to house all the franchise from Ford, Chrysler and General Motors in one location where it remains today.
The dealership currently sits on over 10 acres of land with over 60,000 square feet of service, parts, body shop and showroom space. Prostrollo Auto Mall has been a leader in the automotive field for over 60 years, spanning three generations of the Prostrollo family.